Jun 23, 2017

Happy 150 Canada!~ please stop apologizing.













It may be "Canada 150" and many people are using this celebration as an opportunity to complain about and actively undermine [via the decolonization movement] all white Europeans settlers --I have discovered this because I live in a small university town ... the fact is this: white Europeans 'conquered' this land and it became nation because of their hard work and effort ~ this town that I live in for example has history and settlement and civilization and families that go back hundreds of years with roots and culture and a distinct story .. I am more grateful for what I see today as a safe, high trust society and peaceful environment ~ what I have NO time for are dismissive, ignorant, disruptive, angry, racist comments about white Europeans ... [just needed to be said] .. happy 150 Canada ... so please stop apologizing for the crimes of Church and States years ago ... strive for peace as Canadians.



No comments:

Post a Comment